OK...This is my first attempt a Pre-Trip Report, or report of any kind for that matter. I Love reading them on other blogs and decided that since I had 3 months before our next trip that this would be a Great way to pass it without driving my family crazy!! In all fairness they are truely good-natured about my planning "Problem" and play along for the most part, hearing about restaurant options, park hours, touring planning, ect...but I know that Greg listens with only one ear!! He's awesome and loves WDW just as much as I do but, planning is really my "thing" and he let's me have it!
So...a little history. We went on our first trip to Disney on July 2006. We went for 4th of July week (WHAT WERE WE THINKING!!!). It was me, Greg, Kensley(6), my sister Jeana, my Bro-in-law Brandon and neice Hannah(20months). We had a Great time but, it was VERY HOT and VERY Crowded. I will post more pics and details on that trip in another post. Our next trip was Labor Day week/Abby's 2nd BDay 2007. The same group went that year plus Abby, Brooke and neice Kayla. We went during the Free Disney Dining Promo. The crowds were lots better and we all had a Great time. More details to come on another post. Our 3rd trip was the last week of Sept. 2008. That time we went with the 4 of us and Greg's Bro. Brian, his wife Trisha and their daughter Madison.
Disney's Carribean Beach Resort 2006
Disney's Pop Century Resort 2007
Disney's All Star Movies 2008
Well I'm at it again...I am planning another trip to Disney. We are going May 22-May 30. This year we are going with our 4, Greg's mom, my sister Brooke and Greg's 5 neices. I know that 7 girls under the age of 14!! Crazy Right??? This year we are doing things a little differant...we are staying off property in a 6 bedroom house that is 2.5 miles from Disney so, about 5 mins away. Money wise...staying on property with that many people was just too much and this just made better CENTS. The house has a private pool and game room for the girls and a full kitchen. Much more room then crammimg into three hotel rooms.
Well got to go...I've got ADR's (Advanced Dinner Reservation)to make. I will post Our Cast of Characters in my need post. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment