Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Have Done A Complete Disney 360!!!





OK I know that I said that for the money that staying off Disney Property in a large house was going to the the best thing for this trip but, yesterday I got a GREAT Disney Offer in the mail. The offer was that for every room I booked I would receive a $500 Disney Gift Card so...I have got to get three rooms so that's $1500. After I read this offer I called Disney to get some prices. The quote I got was that for us to stay at Disney's Pop Century with three rooms, 6 day park tickets and the Disney Dining Plan it will cost us about $1500 more then the house with park tickets and NO DINING. I was already figuring that it was going to cost almost $2000 for the 11 of us to eat for the week so...that would make up the difference not to mention the $1500 we will get at check it that we can use as our spending money. I talked to Greg last night and he said that the offer was to good to pass up so...I booked!! We are are now staying at Disney's Pop Century for 6Days. Now I have got to change our touring plans and ADR's because now we will want to be in the parks for Extra Magic Hours. So it's Back To The Drawing Broad for planning!

I will go back and update my last post with my new ADR's.

No comments: