This past weekend Kensley was in The Nutcracker with the Birmingham Ballet. She did such a Great job. She was a Bunny Solider and was in the scene where the nutcracker had to defeat the Mice King. She was sooooo cute and has worked soooo hard for the past 3 months getting ready for this performance. Greg and I are so proud of her and her talents with dance. This is her 7th year dancing and I really thought that she would have grown tryed of it by now but she hasn't in fact, I think she Loves it more today then ever. She wants to start Pre-Point this spring. Her competition season with Showstopper starts in January so I hope she will have time to start a new class...I know that she can handle it but I'm not sure if her mom can.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a beatiful family. To Kensley: Nena is so proud of you and loves you very much.
Post a Comment